New CPL# for rebuild
02-22-2019, (Subject: New CPL# for rebuild ) 
RE: New CPL# for rebuild
(02-22-2019 )redbeard Wrote:  
(02-22-2019 )Magard Wrote:  It has a rebuilt serial number and when I talk to local Cummins they say it’s theres by the serial number. It’s in quick serve with all the parts that we’re put in at the rebuild. I just dropped it. Demandated engine. I just took it as a $25000 education and moved on. I just want people to know that you can get really screwed thinking Cummins is reputable and there for there costumers. I will never by a Cummins reman agian that’s for sure. Far as motors go. We don’t have a lot of options. My machanic buddy that’s helping me with the rebuild says he’s been doing a lot of dd-15 right now. 5 or 6 hundred thousand they blow. Probably no matainance on bottom end and extended oil service.
I thought before all this if I bought Cummins reman it must be good. Built by the company that designed the motor. You would think that they would want to protect there reputation. Not.

These are the stories that bring up my blood pressure. Good people trying to do the right thing for the right reason only get screwed in the end.

I feel more than ever that this industry is aimed at the big trucking companies exchanging their trucks at 300,000 miles and bringing in new equipment, new taxes, and supporting the “machine”. Us little guys have to become even smarter, stronger and darn right lucky in order to survive.

Thank you Rawze for the opportunity to stay ahead in this game we base our livelihood on, please keep fighting the fight, we need you!

Spot on, and AMEN!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
New CPL# for rebuild - NoTime - 02-18-2019,
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - Waterloo - 02-22-2019
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - Unilevers - 02-26-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.