Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration.
04-15-2019, (Subject: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration. ) 
RE: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration.
You can def tackle these big trucks as well. There size may be intimidating, but like Rawze mentioned, it’s really the only way to know it’s done right. I have a huge problem with letting anyone do anything on my equipment, home, f’n barstool ,etc lol. Reason being is that I’ve unfortunatey come to expect A piss poor job through majority of those ‘professionals’ out there. It’s kind of like going to a well known restaurant, pay top dollar, get midicocre servive and eat what you could’ve easily made at home for less money and a better product. Difference is, these damn trucks are upwards of 10k when they dealer (or some other hack) does a piss-poor job.

- it should be illegal for a company to charge absolute top dollar per hour and not put out a 100% finished , repaired, and road ready product. The idea of these guys learning on our equipment at $130+ an hour is appalling.

Well there’s my mini-rant. Bottom line is again, don’t be intimidated. You can do it. There’s enough info and genuine people on this forum alone that could help you do anything you needed to on your rig. Man designed and built it, man can certainly fix it. Research will give you answers to any of your questions
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze , a113n

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration. - SquareOne - 04-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.