ISL9 turbo problems
03-11-2019, (Subject: ISL9 turbo problems ) 
RE: ISL9 turbo problems
Any sort of decent programming should not shorten the life of the VG turbocharger at all, but extend it due to less soot/carbon going through it.

What is the boost getting to? - EGT'S? -- Do you even have a boost and pyro gauge on it? -- If not, that should have been your first investment long before having done what you did.

Have you used Insite to see what the turbo is doing? - What positions it is going to? - its KRPM it is getting up to in a hard pull?,.. those are the things you want to check out as well.

Shortened turbocharger lifespan is one of the very common signs of bad deletes...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

For an ISL9, Maybe PM Mommaburt and/or Unilevers, they can help you look at what you got. Your post implies your the victim of the all too common "trading away DPF issues with enigne/turbo failure issues/bad delete" scenario that plagues our industry.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISL9 turbo problems - Mack - 03-11-2019,
RE: ISL9 turbo problems - Rawze - 03-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.