I had a Minister out to the house today...
05-14-2016, (Subject: I had a Minister out to the house today... ) 
RE: I had a Minister out to the house today...
(05-14-2016 )preacherboy24 Wrote:  Hate to say this Waterloo but you got the wrong Minister. If its a she then Gods not going to bless that... "Must be the husband of one wife"... Rawze prolly would have been a better option and he can bless over Skype...lol. Oh well.....at least you didnt have an Islamic cleric bless it.

I know my scripture and totally understand where you are coming from. But, I look at my female minister as Esther... I figure if Esther was good enough back then for our Lord, than my female Minister is good enough for today! Who am I to question what is to be? We blessed the truck in the name of the Father and Jesus, and she anointed her. This was all done in the right Spirit, and that is all that matters. After all, it is a piece of equipment, not my first born... Bottom line, the glory was given to the Lord, and that was good enough for me, and hopefully for Him, at least enough to take the Joo Joo off this truck! ;-)
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I had a Minister out to the house today... - Waterloo - 05-14-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.