Thrust bearings
04-10-2019, (Subject: Thrust bearings ) 
RE: Thrust bearings
(04-10-2019 )Soulreaver0102 Wrote:  Yup. Just called Cummins and low and behold they have the set sitting on shelf. So I called the dealer and asked them why they are trying to order thrust bearings by themselves when the mains have to be replaced. Wouldn’t you just order the complete set and not just thrust bearings. She said she’ll have to call me back after she talks to parts. Obviously I’m more suspicious now than I was the day I was told to take it to dealer. Ugh. Thanks guys. I’ll keep you posted I guess. About done with this whole freaking situation

stealersh$it is the worst place anyone can take their truck these days,.. you get the big pink dildo..

sounds like someone is trying to screw you out of a ~$300 set of rod/main bearing set by up-charging you out the arsse for single parts form within the kit. - they are likely doing that for the rest of all their repairs too then.

Register your truck engine on quickserv.com and you will have all info for that engine the stealershi$it has + all procedures on how to fix it... Its free.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thrust bearings - Moose - 04-09-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Moose - 04-09-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-09-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Waterloo - 04-10-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-10-2019
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-11-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-12-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Moose - 04-11-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.