Milky in oil fill tube
04-09-2019, (Subject: Milky in oil fill tube ) 
Milky in oil fill tube
Fellas I bought this truck in Feb and I’ve replaced the three piston fuel pump to a two piston and did the egr tune up replaced what I needed to and cleaned the cleanable ones with carb and choke cleaner. I live in Florida and truck has been sitting for about two weeks while I’m doing all this to it as preventative measures.

I went to the yard this morning to finish up the last little cosmetic details and I checked my dipstick (no water or bubbles). So I went to put in some staylube in the crankcase and when I took off the oil cap my heart sank. Yep milky and a few drops on the underside of the cap. I immediately check to see if I had oil in coolant (no oil in coolant). Ok good there. I changed crankcase filter and it was dirty and some water (nothing out of the norm) but did notice blow your from around the crankcase filter cover. Cleaned it put new filter in and put back together. So now I’m scratching my head wondering if it’s from condensation only, or the oil cooler, and lastly I hope it’s not the head gasket.

FYI oil temp is consistently 220.

Need help please thanks.
Shawn

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Milky in oil fill tube - shawnkw - 04-09-2019
RE: Milky in oil fill tube - Unilevers - 04-09-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.