New Truck: Advice on purchase...
04-11-2019, (Subject: New Truck: Advice on purchase... ) 
RE: New Truck: Advice on purchase...
(04-11-2019 )Magard Wrote:  Sounds like you already got it figured out. Where truckers not rv’ers. We have totally different issues. We’re trying to make money with trucks and the cost to keep running. I heard all those avenues of rv plates on a truck. Just remember there ain’t no free lunch in the truck world. Running emission trucks with no load on them is gonna create issues. I don’t think I would by a Cummins powered truck to do rv with. Try a Volvo with auto. There nice roomy trucks. The most automobile like of the trucks.

Also what kind of tune did you have on that ford to have all those problems. That doesn’t sound factory at all. Those are good engines in those trucks. Sounds like to much tune and to much weight with it.

It was a STOCK brand new truck, i misspoke earlier, it was an F350, realized this after i posted. It was rated to tow 24K, RV was 16,800, when i weighted myself on cat scale it was 19,100 with all my stuff in the RV and water and such....
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck: Advice on purchase... - Storx - 04-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.