New Truck: Advice on purchase...
04-11-2019, (Subject: New Truck: Advice on purchase... ) 
RE: New Truck: Advice on purchase...
Emissions systems don’t do good idling. They got to make heat to do a regeneration. Sounds like you got some kind of lemon. Cummins is bad about making soot. Other manufacturers don’t seem to have that big a problem. We run Cummins because it’s the most conducive to work on yourself Ie. you can get computer like the dealer has to not be a slave to them to do your own work. As a rv’er if I wanted to run newer stuff I would by a Volvo with Volvo engine ask if it has had injector cups replaced because that a know issue. They aren’t quite the soot monsters Cummins is. Also Volvo trucks don’t hold there value as well as some other bands. There good trucks, comfortable. Pro star with there proprietary engine is dirt cheap. Don’t go there. A lot of guys went broke trying to run some of them. I’m not sure which one but just steer clear. A big ol isx for a rv won’t be happy long. Soot will be problems.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck: Advice on purchase... - Magard - 04-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.