Check eng light
05-16-2019, (Subject: Check eng light ) 
RE: Check eng light
(05-14-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  You have to put DEF in the truck correct? Or has it been deleted? The DEF is fed through the SCR system, there is a filter under there somewhere near the DEF tank, that needs to be serviced now and then, I would think at least once or twice a year. If not serviced strange codes pop up and can lead to further SCR system damage if I recall correctly. I have an older truck, no SCR system, just going by what I have read here and heard at Mr Hagg's shop and Rawze's house.

If you have a delete, I am assuming you do not, and are getting this SCR code, I would say you have other, possibly more serious issues going on, and need to have the programming inspected.

I wish I could be of more help, hopefully one of the guys with SCR experience will chime in.

No delete , Cali truck
Yes on DEF
It's a 2014 Pete with a 2350 model isx
I changed the filter on DEF tank , DEF injection valve it was slightly leaking at gasket , changed delta P sensor , dozer injection valve , IMAP sensor , NH3 sensor , probe & module & NOX sensor

This problem has been going on before any of these thing s have been changed
Just not consistent

I have unplugged & applied di electric grease to the plugs on the DPF scr sensors

Thinking about ground issue maybe

Thanks for responding & thoughts
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Check eng light - DSTdriver - 04-17-2019,
RE: Check eng light - Rawze - 04-17-2019,
RE: Check eng light - Waterloo - 04-19-2019,
RE: Check eng light - Waterloo - 05-13-2019,
RE: Check eng light - Waterloo - 05-14-2019,
RE: Check eng light - DSTdriver - 05-16-2019
RE: Check eng light - Rawze - 05-16-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.