Over pressurized antifreeze tank
06-10-2019, (Subject: Over pressurized antifreeze tank ) 
RE: Over pressurized antifreeze tank
I think your motor is toast per Unilever. And I would pull that “more than likely” bad programming and let someone here look at it. A bad program will destroy a motor in short order. Especially if the motor already is having mechanical issues. Sad. I know what you are about to go through, been through it twice, not program related, but two in frames in two years.

Shop that did my first one, licensed and certified Cummins repair facility, installed all of the wrong parts. Did nut cut block for liners, nor did they check for liner protrusion. They also did not use Loc-Tite 609 on my cam gears, nor did they lube the lower end bearings upon install, nor did they pre oil the motor upon startup. The motor was toast when I pulled it out of their shop.

Rawze saved my bacon, we rebuilt it in his driveway, and yes the dealer that did the work sent parts.

When you in frame, you better be helping or do it yourself if you do not want to be doing it again a few months down the road. Or, tow it to Mr Hagg’s shop down by Atlanta, oor up to Unilever if you are in Canada. Only two shops I would trust.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: HES

Messages In This Thread
RE: Over pressurized antifreeze tank - Unilevers - 06-10-2019,
RE: Over pressurized antifreeze tank - Waterloo - 06-10-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.