Its a Volvo Problem
04-19-2019, (Subject: Its a Volvo Problem ) 
Its a Volvo Problem
hello folks! hope everyone is doing great!

So i've got a air problem with my 2006 Volvo with a Cm870.

Recently replaced the two-line tractor protection valve and this happens....

So here is the run down, Wednesday as i am finish up and leaving to go home. While i stopped at stop sign to fetch my phone that dropped in the trash can. I notice my Air tanks are at 60 psi.... im thinking lol f$%k not good, run home. I get home walk around the truck try to listen for air leaks and nothing... next morning i get up, turn the truck on. let it run for 30 minutes to warm up before i leave. I get back in the truck, the damn tanks have no air, it has some but nearly nothing. I turn the truck of, walk around i hear this hissing like a ol pissed of cat.

I will post videos a little later. im hearing this hissing from the thick yellow line thats hooked up to the panel of air lines " not sure what its called". A volvo mechanic tells me it could be literally anything.... He tells me to check or replace governor, quick release valve and i got that panel just in case the panel is the culprit like it was in my dads volvo.

So i can let the motor run, no issues. I just cant build any pressure in the tanks because something so putting pressure back into the system and its knocking it back out so no air is circulating properly, well at least thats my idea.

What else can i do to check, maybe im missing a small detail here but anyways thanks again!

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Its a Volvo Problem - Evotrucker - 04-19-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.