Its a Volvo Problem
04-21-2019, (Subject: Its a Volvo Problem ) 
RE: Its a Volvo Problem
(04-21-2019 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(04-20-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  This is the new updated tractor protection valve, is the plumbing right?
All ports on the valve are marked. Volvo parts salesman doesn't know really much about parts they sell. Updated valve could have different ports layout. Green is service, red is emergency supply. Brown is control back to push valve on the dash. Black is hand trailer brake (Johnson bar)
Yellow line what is leaking air is air exhaust line. When you pull out red button out air pssssssss is from this line.
looks like you messed with ports connections and dash valve wants to pop out.

Okay so i cant even release the brakes because i dont get any air built up in the air tanks, all of it's pissing out of that, thick yellow exhaust port line.

When i crimp that exhaust line on the pass through panel, it all back feeds to the tractor protection valve and its coming out the red trailer cable port....

i also tried compressing some air into the air tanks and still nothing lol.... still bleeding out the exhaust port....

by the way thats a very helpful graph! thanks man!

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its a Volvo Problem - Evotrucker - 04-21-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.