Ecm just failed
04-22-2019, (Subject: Ecm just failed ) 
Ecm just failed
Soo it's been a long time since the last time I posted on this site, had a lot of work stuff going on and just been busy keeping the truck up and running, and then I decided to rebuild the engine and I got it all back in the truck and now the ecm failed ( I think) put on a lot of new parts and the only thing I can think of why it's the ecm is the fuel transfer pump doesn't trun on and my dash is showing dash lines on the hours and the odometer and trip meter, I've try connecting to the ecm through the engine harness and I get 5204 on insite and I know the software and inline 6 is good, I used them earlier in the day for a buddy's truck and didn't have a issue...

So the question is how do I setup a new ecm without any dada from the old one, I did have mommaburt tune in late last year, I don't know if they keep any info from who they tune( don't care if they do just a question and maybe they don't what to answer ) but I will have to have them tune it and again
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Ecm just failed - Rtrucking - 04-22-2019
RE: Ecm just failed - Nilao - 04-22-2019,
RE: Ecm just failed - Rawze - 04-22-2019,
RE: Ecm just failed - Moose - 04-22-2019,
RE: Ecm just failed - Kid Rock - 04-22-2019,
RE: Ecm just failed - Moose - 04-22-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.