Cm870 overheating issue? Maybe
05-08-2019, (Subject: Cm870 overheating issue? Maybe ) 
Cm870 overheating issue? Maybe
What’s going folks!

So today while I was out doing a 70 mile run, after I stopped my coolant temp gauge started to climb. I was waiting n waiting for the fan to engage n it just kept climbing till it just stopped n didn’t go down till I started to drive. I was driving back to the yard empty with the container... here is a picture.

It was a hot one today, so while was working earlier in the evening, the temp climbed but I couldn’t hear or feel the fan kicking on. At one point or another, when the temp got to 210 i would just ease of the pedal n take it really easy n the temp would go down gradually.

The radiator is maybe a year old now, thermostat was replaced when I was rebuilding the motor last year....

I’m scratching my hair out trying to figure out what the issue is.

In all honesty my fan hub looks like it should have been replaced a long time ago! So the fan clutch could would be my prime suspect in this case.

Thanks again!

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201905/post_3477_1557286912_0aa26c9a71b11cd3858a0224aff4d7d0.jpeg

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm870 overheating issue? Maybe - Evotrucker - 05-08-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.