Prostar bumper
05-15-2019, (Subject: Prostar bumper ) 
RE: Prostar bumper
that fleet of 2,000 trucks probably also had atleast 50-100 trucks in a bone yard to salvage parts off to i bet that "drivers" rolled/smashed up.

kinda funny when i worked for crete running walmart outa North Platte, NE at first i was given a 13 Prostar with a MAXXFART loved the truck for some reason every one ive drove treated me good for around 300k total miles, but AC in bunk went out so they scrapped the truck in their boneyard with 50k on new brakes 5k on an oil change and a brand new alternator. truck had 380k miles.

well my 1 year with them wasnt enough to get a new model cascadia sitten in the yard so they gave me the 2016 loner cascadia that was beat up inside but ok outside drove that truck till i left. but a guy who started with 10yrs prior experience gave him that new model with the new nose cascadia 2 weeks later it was flopped on its side in a ditch with 30k miles on it guy fell asleep at the wheel....yet im not qualified to get a new truck lol.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Prostar bumper - Daytripper - 05-11-2019,
RE: Prostar bumper - Waterloo - 05-11-2019,
RE: Prostar bumper - Rawze - 05-11-2019,
RE: Prostar bumper - Rawze - 05-15-2019,
RE: Prostar bumper - Lonestar10 - 05-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.