Turbo actuator position sensor
05-13-2019, (Subject: Turbo actuator position sensor ) 
RE: Turbo actuator position sensor
I also have noticed that sometimes the water temperatures go up when loaded and keep rising until 208 F then the fan would kick in and get the temperature down around 195 then slowly rise back up. So I'm suspecting a sticking thermostat and seens it was cold temperatures here in Canada from the day I got it until now that it's getting hot outside maybe it was sticking from day 1 but wouldn't show because the radiator side was getting the water cold inside it because of the outside temperature being very cold but wouldn't circulate it because the thermostat was bad or something . Keeping the CAC a little hotter then it should be. I have no clue if it makes sense because I don't know the configuration of the system and where the sensors are located but the fact that my oil seems like it gets hot enough to lower the pressure in the engine and doesn't come back up to normal pressure very easily Is what makes me think it could be that. I'm gonna change the thermostat today if I have time .

User's Signature: 2011 Prostar daycab cm871 485
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turbo actuator position sensor - Geared_Cortex - 05-13-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.