How to data link. (connect) to ISX CM2350
05-12-2019, (Subject: How to data link. (connect) to ISX CM2350 ) 
RE: How to data link. (connect) to ISX CM2350
i have a chineesium inline-5 with 7.6.2 insite... works for everyhitng I have ever connected it to including CM2350's built all the way up to end of 2017. the X15, i have not had one hereto try it on yet, but i hear that engine required 8.x .

As far as the other adapters you mentioned...

I have a couple Nexiq's, a couple inline-5's, and the noregon adapter ...

Although their software is somewhat ok,.. - THE NOREGON ADAPTER IS A TOTAL P.O.S!!!! -- TOTALLY!!!1 -- I SPENT $3,800 FOR IT + SOFTWARE AND HAVE ONE HERE -- THE ADAPTER IS A USELESS BOAT ANCHOR THAT IS INCAPABLE OF DOING MUCH OF ANYTHING!!!.

The nexiq,. unless you go to a fleet-pride,.. there are chineese fakes all over the internet and even at some shops that clam to be dealers for them,.. if you end up with a fake,. it will die in a few months,.. Fake Nexiq adapters are complete garbage. - An origional USB-Link is the best model Nexiq they have made so far. The newer ones work well, but act up.

The chineesium inline (5 or 6) adapters however seem to work very well.. That is what i have and many others on the forum have them too. They simply work, but of coarse you could buy an official oneoff the red engine maker if it makes you feel better.

Between Nexiq and inline, if all your going to do is use it on your own truck, the inline is much cheaper and will do anything needed to it. - If you want to work on other trucks, you need the Nexiq (and I would recommend both actually). The Nexiq is a bit more versatile for use on other brands of engines, but for cummins, the inline is king.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ian2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to data link. (connect) to ISX CM2350 - Rawze - 05-12-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.