How to turn your heater core off and on in the cab.
05-19-2019, (Subject: How to turn your heater core off and on in the cab. ) 
RE: How to turn your heater core off and on in the cab.
(05-19-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  I will put one in... Thanks Rawze. I gutted out the dash, so everything is easily accessible... I now understand why you did that. I'll post some photos of my new cup and junk tray holder... 1/2" pipe nipple, and it all swings out of the way...

LOLZ!- I knew you would eventually see the light on that one. I hate all the excessive plastic garbage wasted spaces in the dash and leg areas of the prostar. Its a truck dammit!,.. stripp all that space-consuming, leg cramping junk off, tidy up the stuff underneath and behind them that they were covering up, and never look back. - SAME THING WITH THE BACK WALL OF THE SLEEPER. lol

In fact, someone came over here once with a prostar that they had completely gutted all the plastic and trim out of the truck 100% because they were getting ready to make custom interrior. -- It was significantly more roomy inside that truck as a whole and I think in the end he simply installed a thin automotive carpet onto the bare framework and it looked pretty darn good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Nostalgic

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to turn your heater core off and on in the cab. - Rawze - 05-19-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.