Remolded Tires "NOT Retread"
05-26-2019, (Subject: Remolded Tires "NOT Retread" ) 
RE: Remolded Tires "NOT Retread"
I thought of doing that myself, as we have a local tire shop chain that owns a licensed Michelin recap facility here in Grand Rapids MI. But, my experiences and others has kept me from going there. What I think I am going to do, is to start buying a tire or two at a time, now that the truck is hopefully sorted out. Only been 5 years... Hopefully I will get some service out of her.

I like to pay cash for this stuff, but sometimes cash is tight, so I like to use this finance service, Affirm. I bought a set of lift axle tires from Simple Tire, the internet outfit. I was tight on cash, Christmas time, everything was slow, tires were getting questionable, very questionable, time to replace.

I found a set of US Made Daytons, for $450 delivered. TA wanted $1,600 for the two Bridgestones they had in stock, yes, $800 EACH. I paid off the Dayton tires in two months, interest was like $30, so I got out for under $500.

And yes, I could have put it on a credit card, but I really like this Affirm, very easy to track and pay off balance when I want too. Makes it easier at tax time too, because I have a running tally of purchases and interest paid, just don't go too long before paying off, or the convience is out the window.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remolded Tires "NOT Retread" - Waterloo - 05-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.