Doing some preventative maintenance on my cm870
05-28-2019, (Subject: Doing some preventative maintenance on my cm870 ) 
RE: Doing some preventative maintenance on my cm870
(05-28-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  When you change your old coolant hose, save it. Cut a slice up it long ways with a carpenters knife. It works fantastic for padding pinch and rub area's. Just simply cut what you need to pad, slide it in and zip tie it in place.

That old heater hose has saved my bacon more than a few times... Not the prettiest thing, but it sure works in a pinch. When I hauled cars, brand new Sun Country trailer, so many rub areas on the hydraulic hoses, I could not believe they came out of the factory like that. I picked the trailer up at night, was sitting at a Petro the next day, cold as hell outside, got looking around the trailer real good and saw one too many issues. The shop was empty, I rolled it in and they let me go over the trailer, even gave me heater hose out of the trash to use on those hydraulic lines while they fixed a leveling valve and airline. What a mess.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doing some preventative maintenance on my cm870 - Waterloo - 05-28-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.