Turning my authority back on...
06-14-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
I went from making 1k-2.8k a week to $500-$800 a week after all company expenses.... I'm trying to save up enough to get my own authority and just run of DAT load boards. I'm hearing and seeing brokers/trucking companys bitching and moaning about prices BUT! i followed the prices in the mid west, its been $2.10+/- a mile for a long time.... coming from working in the ports for 1.50-1.90 a mile. 2$ at this point is living the high life, this company is great! just not enough work or lanes to work consistently.

Even working at $2 a mile or more is a lot better getting to pick certain lanes and build a reputation with brokers and customers is more appealing to me. One big thing is, i can clearly see what im getting paid vs what im getting told what im getting paid and! i get my detention money and no excuses from the company say the customer hasnt paid yet.... like come on! lol. i also wouldnt have to share that money :P.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Evotrucker - 06-14-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.