Turning my authority back on...
06-20-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
(06-20-2019 )Magard Wrote:  It’s really pretty impossible to avoid incompetence in the world anymore. The newer generations don’t recognize that there is anything wrong with it. They all got participation points for just showing up in school.

I always showed up for school... Where's my participation points awards?... can I demand them on the grounds for discrimination against my generation? -- do they come with a beer and a juicy steak?

Should I have gotten participation points for being the kid who hated math(though I was good at it) and history + sold cigarettes and sometimes weed to the other kids?

Should I have gotten them for knocking the biggest guy/bully in school out, putting him in the hospital on the first swing because he decided one day he wanted a piece of me? - You know, his family tried to sue me, doctor saying I must have used a hammer. After that, my nickname in high-school was "the hammer", though I did not like it much.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Chamberpains , Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Rawze - 06-20-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.