Turning my authority back on...
07-13-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
Trying here... I can't wait to get back to work, I tend to eat better and way less on the road. And then quitting smoking... That is what I am working on right now. I am so proud of that truck interior I am not going to smoke in there. I have my e-cigarette and will keep a pack of Camels in the side box for when I start to get that road rage feeling. Pull over, have a smoke, calm down and go, until I can ween myself off.

And what the hell are they putting in the cigarettes? It is not the nicotine, I went three days with an e-cig, and by the fourth day the rage, and I mean just raw RAGE in me was to the point I drove up to the store and bought a pack. That is not nicotine. I felt better, and have cut way back. I think this is going to be a month or two process, which is fine if I can quit. And when I say quit, e cigs too. Those cigarettes are a monthly truck payment, which should be reason enough to quit right there. $10.40 a pack here in Michigan.

And Rawze knows, I smoke like a damn chimney.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Waterloo - 07-13-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.