JAKE ADJUSTMENT ON ISX
07-02-2019, (Subject: JAKE ADJUSTMENT ON ISX ) 
RE: JAKE ADJUSTMENT ON ISX
(07-02-2019 )DosGatos Wrote:  Well, that's not fun to read. I checked the quickserve page. It was just updated in April and the method is still there. I'll have to re-do the overhead from the beginning with the shaft in the flat-to-flat orientation and see what I've got.

I have seen something related happen a couple times. I think it even happened to hammerheads truck once, put him in a panic.

Sometimes, the rocker shaft will slip just a bit, or get twist in it when tightening it. detent clearance will be too low, making you think something is wrong. Only trouble, is that it will be messed up on only the front 3 (or rear 3 cylinders) consistently,.. or the problem will progressively get worse between cylinder 1 to cylinder 3, or 4 to 6.

If re-seating it a couple times and re-checking does not solve it,.. then head is problem.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DosGatos

Messages In This Thread
RE: JAKE ADJUSTMENT ON ISX - Unilevers - 07-01-2019,
RE: JAKE ADJUSTMENT ON ISX - Rawze - 07-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.