4 state trucks radiators
07-02-2019, (Subject: 4 state trucks radiators ) 
4 state trucks radiators
anyone used any of their radiators? i dont know how long they've been making them under the name "Bestfit" but that is their inhouse brand made by them. talking with the guy on the phone they are also starting to make charge air coolers and said that if i knew anyone who needed one they can build anything. so i take it as far as charge airs they are just breaking into the market and radiators i dont know how long they have been producing.

was pricing radiators as the bottom half of mine has been beaten to crap behind the bumper from rocks/bugs/road debris and such and when i tried spending a couple hours bending the peices back open they mostly just fell to peices. so im just getting a new one as this turds haveing a small problem having to use the fan any time shes above 10PSI.

International - $2,000 same design style as 4state plastic tanks/aluminum core
Northern Supply - $1,400 aluminum tanks/aluminum core
4State Trucks - $780 plastic tanks/aluminum core. the 780 is with shipping 529.95 for rad

Lonestar rads are
- 51.625 Height
- 26.00 Width
- 2.187 Core Thickness
- 2.50 Inlet Upper Left
- 2.50 Outlet Lower Right
tanks are top and bottom on the narrow ends.

this is their vid on how they supposidly make the rads better than oem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8p4Obgpa4

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
4 state trucks radiators - Lonestar10 - 07-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.