870 2006 fuel lift pump
07-11-2019, (Subject: 870 2006 fuel lift pump ) 
RE: 870 2006 fuel lift pump
(07-11-2019 )akwman Wrote:  I am fairly sure something is telling this thing to shut down .I gave it some shots of either , against my religion .. something is definitely telling it not to run .I am really puzzled .

before replacing the ecm, I would have also removed the guts from the shutoff solenoid then re-install its housing, tried that before resorting to ecm replacement. Just keep in mind that whatever a person does, they should never try to put +12v on the shutoff solenoid when the ECM wire also connected to it,.. as it will damage the ecm's internal circuits.

Personally so far though, from all things described, my finger still points towards the gear pump if the electric pump is running ok and not sucking any air. Especially if the engine was running ok before its replacement. -- but you never know. ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...4#pid39504

hopefully you will find it soon and let everyone else know what it was so that the next person that has to read this thread can save themselves some grief.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 870 2006 fuel lift pump - Rawze - 07-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.