Drive tire rotation
07-11-2019, (Subject: Drive tire rotation ) 
RE: Drive tire rotation
(07-11-2019 )Daytripper Wrote:  I drive up and down the north east extension of 476 and they have 'patched' the road straight across and basically made small speed bumps....I drive the left lane all the way up from exit 74 to avoid the shitty road that we get the pleasure to pay to drive on...

My backhaul is usually 10k or less or empty trailer...think that may have something to do with this wear pattern? I don't go over 70mph...will try backing out of the throttle some...

try keeping boost under 20 psi,.. use higher rpm in the engine so you don;t have to use so much torque,.. and SLOW THE HELL DOWN TO 58-60*~ISH AVERAGE!!!!!!!! and maybe,.. just maybe you will start making money without beating the hell out of your equipment and killing your fuel mileage. -- its your wallet that is clearly suffering the most due to bad company-driver gotta go fast mentality.

if you don't,.. some mega-fleet is going to come along and steal your customers out from under you, under-cut your prices by a large margin, and put you out of business one day because you can;t figure out how to run your truck for less money that they do.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drive tire rotation - Rawze - 07-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.