How can I check if my truck was ghost deleted?
07-22-2019, (Subject: How can I check if my truck was ghost deleted? ) 
RE: How can I check if my truck was ghost deleted?
your first investment after getting a truck with with red engine is to get yourself a copy of insite and an inline 5 or 6 adapter off e-bay for a few hundred bucks.

Look at the regen history to ensure it is recent, then try to initiate a forced regen with the insite software.

Besides identifying any components that may be missing off the engine, another way to maybe tell is unplugging the EGR Delta-P sensor and see if you get any kind of fault in the dash. -- if not, then it is likely de-mandated.

If you suspect the engine has been de-mandated, then your next move is to protect your investment... Pull a copy of the program out of the ecm and have it checked (e-mail it to myself, unilevers, or mommaburt on here) to get a second opinion of the program to ensure you aren't driving an engine with horrible delete programming.

99.9% of all delete programming done to these engines is really bad and will tear the engine up internally.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I check if my truck was ghost deleted? - Rawze - 07-22-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.