TruNorth warranty experience?
07-25-2019, (Subject: TruNorth warranty experience? ) 
RE: TruNorth warranty experience?
Rawze nailed it my friend!!

Not tru north but premium2000 with me....

Bought my 2008 Pete with a c15 and got premium 2000, a month or so later the engine piled up so I brought it to peterbilt. I had spent every dime i had buying the truck and rigging it up so I couldn't afford to pay any of the repairs (should have took out a loan if needed to cover extras, would have been way cheaper in the long run)

Pete quoted $50,000CAD but premium 2000 said they would only pay $26,000!!! So peterbilt used the cheapest Chinese parts, ignored the worn to shi#t deck and reused parts they shouldn't have reused.... the one thing I did do was purchase a new head but it turns out they just lied and charged me for one and put my old one back on to recoupe some profit.

The motor did not last long and has been a thorn in my side ever since! I've had more downtime because of it than I've ever imagined possible!!!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Rawze , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: TruNorth warranty experience? - Brock - 07-25-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.