SPN 102 FMI 18 CM2350
07-24-2021, (Subject: SPN 102 FMI 18 CM2350 ) 
RE: SPN 102 FMI 18 CM2350
I'm parked at a truck stop now, the last 30 miles had this code. As posted above; runs good on flat and downhill, uphill I'm a road hazard. When I stopped and read the code, I thought duh, I know the boost was low. I was hoping for a code that might help.

Checking for plugged exhaust has me worried. But wouldn't that throw some different code?

This code took a while to come on. First thing that I noticed 10 miles before the code, was a "windy sound", like a slightly cracked open window, and this wasn't gradual, it was instant. Then after a while I noticed the lack of power, and then finally the CEL came on.

I checked all clamps and hoses both sides of the CAC, can't see or feel anything wrong. Checked the air filter, the DAVCO has 1/2 fuel in it, that's where it was this morning pre-trip. Wouldn't fuel pressure throw a different code though? I can't find anything. I might be at the mercy of the Bosselman shop here, as the International up the block is closed tomorrow.

Like the post above: CM2350, factory emissions. Stupid me, I don't have Insite with me.

Looks like Aardvark showed up and disappeared, T660isx, what was your fix?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPN 102 FMI 18 CM2350 - barf - 07-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.