Clarification...
06-06-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
RE: Clarification...
Damn Rawze, I just run into this thread and I have to add my 2 cents here, anyone who would insinuate that you are in this to make money is full of poop, speaking only from my personal experience in dealing with you over the phone I can say that you are one of the most helpful and giving guys that I have ever been blessed with knowing, giving me your phone number in PM countless times and asking me to call you to help me with engine issues that I have brought to your forum and then spending hours of your time willing to bend over backward to help someone as dense as I at no charge is a testament that you are not in this for money, THANK YOU, anyone who was a member of your old site before those jackasses forced you into removing the documents and overlays that you posted free of charge knows what I am taking about, that Milk Money Explained document is proof that this is to help the common man, hat off to you my friend.
Hedley

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
Clarification... - Rawze - 06-03-2016,
RE: Clarification... - axe - 06-04-2016,
RE: Clarification... - wildpib - 06-05-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Hedley - 06-06-2016
RE: Clarification... - Rawze - 06-07-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Vin - 06-08-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Rawze - 11-22-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Hedley - 11-23-2016,
RE: Clarification... - david24 - 12-21-2021,
RE: Clarification... - RyanC - 12-22-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.