Clarification...
06-08-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
RE: Clarification...
(06-06-2016 )biscuits and gravy Wrote:  Rawze thank you for what you do. You and Mr Hagg and Unilevers have helped me tremendously.

Everybody on this board would have never received help from you and from others if it had not been for you kicking ass and starting this board.

You are a great resource and have created a fusion of knowledgable people to check in here from time to time and help everybody who is in the business who has a crisis or just simple questions. Its good to see other experts here chime in and help others and I don't think other people who are knowledgable would chime in here and help others if you were a deceitful person.

Your helping businesses to deliver everything in America and Canada. Your board directly and indirectly is helping drive the economies in 2 separate countries, maybe more. I think we have members on here from Australia too, that seek help to get back on the road and deliver products to people he need them.

Like several others have said, Dont stop doing what you do.

By the way, is Vin a padawan or a jedi now?

Training with Rawze has it advantages... damned near unlimited training on any technical subject.

Disadvantage... he will show you up fair and square in almost any category.

The guy is a genious, and I figured I could beat him in the culinary skills, but if you ever taste his spaghetti you will wonder how you ever survived on truck stop food.

I keep telling him he should make a truck cooking Youtube video series. Limit him to a few cheap cooking tools and 10 spices and you would be amazed what he would cook.

If you have not been out to visit him yet? You are missing out!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
Clarification... - Rawze - 06-03-2016,
RE: Clarification... - axe - 06-04-2016,
RE: Clarification... - wildpib - 06-05-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Hedley - 06-06-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Rawze - 06-07-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Vin - 06-08-2016
RE: Clarification... - Rawze - 11-22-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Hedley - 11-23-2016,
RE: Clarification... - david24 - 12-21-2021,
RE: Clarification... - RyanC - 12-22-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.