Last Dance at 1.2 Million Miles - 3216
08-08-2019, (Subject: Last Dance at 1.2 Million Miles - 3216 ) 
RE: Last Dance at 1.2 Million Miles - 3216
I could think of a whole lot more things to do with almost $9,000 dollars than giving to the stealers$it in return for a half-arssed repair.

What you have done is make A BAD INVESTMENT! ... You spent $8,800 dollars so that your truck can go a couple hundred more miles? and be broke down again -- that is no way to haul freight,.. you would have to charge your customers $50 a mile to maintain that kind of business strategy... That is the absurdity that I see there,.. and for me -- NO THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN OUR TRUCKING INDUSTRY!!!

Why was the EGR cooler replaced?

Have you pulled the DOC and DPF and taken pictures of their faces?, then had them baked, de-ashed, and flow-tested?

Assuming for a moment that the EGR cooler WAS leaking coolant...

* the engine oil needs replacing due to coolant contamination because it was getting into the cylinders.

* The DOC may be toast, due to coolant washing out its precious metals.
* The DPF may also be toast due to coolant washing out its precious metals.
* Same for the SCR element, depending on how long the truck was driven with a leaky EGR cooler.

* Any NOx sensor that is more then 200k miles old (or equiv engine hours) need replacing.

* ALL of the piping for the EGR circuits needs to come off and be cleaned out, including the EGR valve.

* ALL of the intake and egr sensors need inspection and cleaned or replaced.

* (depending on how long the truck was driven with bad egr cooler) The turbo exhaust impeller and VG blades inspected for excess wear from dried chunks of coolant going through the turbo.

NO STEALERS$IT IS GOING TO BOTHER TO DO THE ACTUAL THINGS IT TAKES TO PROPERLY MAKE THESE ENGINE RUN -- THEY ARE COMPLETELY USELESS RIP-YOU-OFF MORONS WHO DO NOTHING BUT TAKE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OUT OF YOUR WALLET AND MAKE HALF-ARSSED REPAIR JUST TO GET YOU OUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , flatbed94kid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Dance at 1.2 Million Miles - 3216 - Rawze - 08-08-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.