Scumbag demandate #4
08-29-2019, (Subject: Scumbag demandate #4 ) 
RE: Scumbag demandate #4
I had a coworker with the exact issue as you, he had a turbo delete and the egr cooler removed by a big company and he said they had turned the horsepower up a little but it ran like crap.

I told him to get that egr cooler back asap or hed melt down number 6 (which I only knew from this forum).... about 6 months later he literally melted down number 6 cylinder and needed a full rebuild, at which point he decided he might start listening to my advice!!

After the rebuild he put the cooler on and I suggested it be dyno broke it then we could look at the tune , he was livid when he found out he was putting 700 to the wheels!!

Back in the day, that bug company was the only game in town and it was no secret they didn't know what they were doing, when he called them they even admitted they needed to get thstbtune out as they have learned and updated since then...... of course they wont tell their customers that until they have a melt down!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scumbag demandate #4 - Brock - 08-29-2019
RE: Scumbag demandate #4 - Unilevers - 08-30-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.