Midbed Ammonia Sensor
08-30-2019, (Subject: Midbed Ammonia Sensor ) 
RE: Midbed Ammonia Sensor
(08-29-2019 )kozakvod Wrote:  
(08-29-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
If something I owned started to become unreliable for any reason, I would not be driving it. That is no way to run a trucking business, and it is not profitable. Besides that, no one wants t do business with Mr. "unreliable-trucking.borke-down.com" and I don't blame them. <- something would have to give.

While I have another 14 months left on my warranty and while there's only another $3500 or so of total availability on the After-treatment side, there is full coverage on the engine, drive-line, diff/rear and tranny. So I don't have any interest to do anything that's going to mess with that until November of 2020.

That said, I'm riding the horse that brought me. And I hear you on all the different parts and pieces and their expenses. As of today, (I haven't hooked it up yet) I have Insite and my Adapter, so I will be able to keep a good eye on things going forward and I'm sure that will only help in keeping things running. I have admittedly spent a lot of money at the dealer since owning the truck almost 2 years ago, but I've reached my limit of no further dear brother. The warranty is great, but everything leading up to the actual replacement of the defective part and the part itself is all on me. And it's rare that a person can go into a dealership and spend less than a $1000. So going forward, IF I go into a dealership, I'm going to know upfront what's wrong and what needs to be done. My hope is that most of the issues I come across I will be able to handle them on my own and I'd be happy if I never had to touch that warranty again.

I can inspect that Decomp tube, my question is this, do I need to remove the Doser valve in order to visual inspect that tube, or can I take a peak with the Doser still connected?
have you registered your engine on quick serve. The procedure for decomp tub is there. It’s no where near the doser injector. You can look through all the part schematics there and kinda get the layout of things.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Midbed Ammonia Sensor - Magard - 08-30-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.