Battery Short randomly losing ECM power w/ign on
09-20-2019, (Subject: Battery Short randomly losing ECM power w/ign on ) 
RE: Battery Short randomly losing ECM power w/ign on
(09-08-2019 )Brock Wrote:  I would lose my shi#t on them!!! They sold you a junk ecm and wont warranty it without a massive tow bill that will cost as much as the ecm? Will they be paying the tow bill?

A local detroit shop sold me a reman turbo that leaked oil instantly so I brought it back for warranty, they told me I had to buy a new one and send the old one away and if it was approved they would then credit me back..... I said heck no!!! I literally bought it yesterday and it was a instant dud so your gonna warranty it! I was very angry, I told them if that's the case I'll come shot put this turbo across their parts room.

Well at this point the managers got involved and they wouldn't budge so I calmed down a little and said this.........

" Sir, you should know one thing about me.... I have no shame at all....... none. I'm in a city I just moved to so I dont care who sees me so here's what I'm about to do, I'm going to write my number on this here peice of paper then walk out of your store and I'm going to drive to Staples, if you havent called me to tell me I'm getting a full warranty swap this second then I'm going to buy some colorful construction paper and balloons and make some huge bright neon signs telling people how you ripped me off then I'm gonna park on public sidewalk out front in a lawn chair while calling every media outlet I can think of and putting it on every major truck forum and social media.

Walked out and he grabbed me while I was getting into my truck and said ok..... well take care of it.

I tried something Similar once, didn't work.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battery Short randomly losing ECM power w/ign on - tree98 - 09-20-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.