Oil change with 10% gear oil
09-19-2019, (Subject: Oil change with 10% gear oil ) 
RE: Oil change with 10% gear oil
(09-19-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  As Rawze has said and many of us will verify, you'll hear a difference in the engine running. It won't be nearly as chattery and loud. After using it for sometime and paying attention, you'll begin to actually hear when the engine gets a little noisier. It'll probably be getting real close to your expected oil service time.

It’s funny you mentioned that. The other weekend I decided to one morning to get my oil bypass installed. I wasn’t due for oil just yet but what the h*ll. Wasn’t going to install new filter bypass and not change oil. So I drained everything. Worked on bypass first cause I needed to make it in time to get lines made up. Anyways. Finished everything put all new filters and oil. Full service. Well Sunday I started it up. Double checked everything and it just sounded different. Well hoped in to take it back down to work yard to get hooked up and ready for Monday. And I was beating my head cause something sounded off. Weird. Not anything bad. Just a different tone or pitch or something. Got to work. Hooked up. Went back home. Thinking about it the whole time. Then like a bolder smashed me in the head. Yup. Forgot the gear oil. Hahah.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oil change with 10% gear oil - Soulreaver0102 - 09-19-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.