No wiring diagram
10-18-2019, (Subject: No wiring diagram ) 
RE: No wiring diagram
(10-18-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  If the fuse is pulled, and the relay is still working, I would think you are pulling the wrong fuse or the relay is getting power from more than one source, which could also be an issue. If I read you correctly, this was a hack wiring job bypassing the factory wiring. I would return the wiring back to factory, even if you have to run new wire using the schematics. God only knows who did what, I have always found it easier to remove the hack wiring and replace, as you will go crazy trying to figure out what the last guy did.

Agreed.

If I had to hazard a guess at this point, the marker lights and skirt lights are connected in the junction box to the same hot post. Then, also guessing, there’s a short to ground in the skirt light circuit. Thus causing the skirt light relay to turn on/off in tune to how fast the lights turn on/off, even with no skirt light fuse installed

When I was at my shop last, I pulled it outside and it started acting up. The fuse for the tractor marker lights blew. I unplugged the skirt lights, reset the circuit breaker and carried on into town

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: No wiring diagram - Rawze - 10-18-2019,
RE: No wiring diagram - DDlighttruck - 10-18-2019
RE: No wiring diagram - Rawze - 10-25-2019,
RE: No wiring diagram - DVT873 - 10-30-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.