Load Based Speed Control Issue
10-18-2019, (Subject: Load Based Speed Control Issue ) 
Load Based Speed Control Issue
Hi all,

First post but I’ve found a lot of really great info on here over the last couple months. I am having an issue with the Load Based Speed Control on my ISX. A little bit of background, I have a small dirt trucking business and have always ran Cats. This is my first ISX and have really enjoyed it so far. The motor in my truck lived a previous life in a FedEx Freight truck. It’s a CM870, CPL 8520, 400ST. I have it tuned to 500/1650 and it’s been great pulling a belly dump train. The issue I’m having is with the LBSC. I have had my mechanic hook it up to Insite and it will not let us change the setting to anything over 1800 rpm. Being as I’m an O/O I’d really like the dummy controls to be turned off as there are time when we are grossing 129,000 that you need the motor to get a touch higher than 1800. Is there something we are missing in order to change this parameter? Like I said, insite will tell you that anything above 1800 cannot be set on this ECM. It’s a brand new ECM that was put on the truck by a reputable shop when I bought the truck. The tune came from Cummins and was done by the same shop. I’m sort of grasping at straws at this point, anyone have any ideas?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Load Based Speed Control Issue - jakebank - 10-18-2019
RE: Load Based Speed Control Issue - Unilevers - 10-19-2019,
RE: Load Based Speed Control Issue - Unilevers - 10-20-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.