What would you have done differently??
10-26-2019, (Subject: What would you have done differently?? ) 
RE: What would you have done differently??
Surprisingly, the only issue I had was one of the huck bolts on the end down managed to dig a little into my deck. They put stiff cardboard under the front, but it compressed enough along the way for the bolt to touch. 2 out of 3 still had air brakes set when I delivered. Of course they loaded from the rear, and I was told they had to unload from the rear also. Nope, came off the sides - I could have stuck something else on the trailer and possibly got closer to my goal rpm... I'm still learning the ltl game, and left $4k along the road on the trip home as it was.

I couldn't live without my pocket winches. I even got the PortaAnchors for the other side,

./uploads/201910/post_2789_1572091327_6aa110afec86e716f2d36ced5d81706d.jpg

and use them a lot. I can't bring myself to substitute a ratchet for a winch. In fact the only thing I carry that I very rarely use is my 4" ratchets.

I guess I've been fortunate, as I've never had an issue with stuff on tires moving. Now framed reels, on the other hand, is fighting to knock 5 gallon buckets off my #1 hated spot, just because of their fuel thievery and likelihood to dance...

45k, and I don't think I got in a single mile of coasting from OKC to Odessa fighting the wind.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done differently?? - Nostalgic - 10-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.