CM2350 Fuel Pump Rebuild Help
11-13-2019, (Subject: CM2350 Fuel Pump Rebuild Help ) 
RE: CM2350 Fuel Pump Rebuild Help
(11-13-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  
(11-13-2019 )Golfnut Wrote:  
(11-13-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  you do not have to remove the pump from the truck.

The electrical connector at the HPA (actuator on the pump) is glued and heat shrunk together. Follow the wires back towards the block you will find a connector further down to unplug.

you do not need to go anywhere near the guide pin plugs when removing the head. The tappets have machined grooves in them that let them pull out of the bore when the pump head is off.

Thanks Unilevers. I did find the electrical connection and got that removed. I'm closer to getting the head off but the fuel line in the front of the pump does not want to come out of the fitting!

follow the high pressure outlet line up and you will see a little block that holds it down with 2 bolts in it. You have to remove that little block to get enough room to get the output lineout of the pump head fitting.

Ok. I see the block. I'm having a hard time getting the bolts loose but I'll keep working at it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 Fuel Pump Rebuild Help - Unilevers - 11-13-2019,
RE: CM2350 Fuel Pump Rebuild Help - Unilevers - 11-13-2019,
RE: CM2350 Fuel Pump Rebuild Help - Golfnut - 11-13-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.