What speed are you driving? And where.......
11-14-2019, (Subject: What speed are you driving? And where....... ) 
What speed are you driving? And where.......
I read yall talking about driving some crazy slow speeds to maximize fuel mileage but I've always thought yall Americans must be just fu$#ing nuts or something.

I wanted to ask, when you say your cruising along at 55mph are you mainly referring to double lane interstate driving or do you guys do that on the secondary single lane highways as well?

A single lane where I live has a 100km speed limit and I could not imagine driving 88km on it for the life of me! On a double lane it's easy for cars to get by without impeding traffic but on a busy single lane, I'd consider that a road hazard.

That being said there are companies that do travel slow I guess, westcan used to be governed at 100km with mack 465hp engines hauling 140,000lbs.m (try getting behind them on every damn hill) and maybe Arrow pulp is governed at 90km or so.......

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
What speed are you driving? And where....... - Brock - 11-14-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.