What speed are you driving? And where.......
11-14-2019, (Subject: What speed are you driving? And where....... ) 
RE: What speed are you driving? And where.......
Any road out there. Just pretend your the heaviest most tippy load in the world and operate your truck that way. Im not kidding when I say I have heavy haul trucks yelling and mocking me when they pass me. Speed Limits are the absolute highest speed you can travel. Almost every road out there has a speed minimum too. Operating your vehicle anywhere in between is your freedom of choice. The people stacked up behind you have the choice to follow or pass when safe.

If you want less stress, slow down and don't worry so much about other people. Their rush shouldn't be yours. You're out there to make $$, not win the race. Their goals in life are theirs to worry about. 55-60 mph is a good safe $$ making speed when hauling weight.

I also live in a very hilly/mountainous area of the world and doing any speed for very long isn't an option in trucking here. So everyone knows it and reacts accordingly. I have found over the years that out in the flatter parts of the earth, people have a tendency to stay behind me long enough to find a safe place to pass and we all seem to get along. Or at least I have never gotten the middle finger out the sunroof by anyone out there. So either they're just overly polite or they to also understand trucks don't move fast and react appropriately.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , hhow55 , Rawze , Brock , quickrigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: What speed are you driving? And where....... - Chamberpains - 11-14-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.