Head Gasket cm2250
11-16-2019, (Subject: Head Gasket cm2250 ) 
RE: Head Gasket cm2250
Can't ask me quite yet haha. Until I tear things down and find out WHAT failed, and WHY, I reserve my personal judgement on everything, even the chinezium head.

Having said that, I don't recommend using one. There's simply too many unknowns for me to even consider reinstalling mine only to have a broken valve destroy a new lower end or a weak spot in the casting cost me more grief in the future.

There's a lot of crap and BS on the internet, and sometimes it's really hard to know what can be trusted, and who is full of it. But you can bank on one thing: If Rawze repeatedly says something is junk, or crap, or not to do such and such, you can trust that he's speaking from first-hand experience, and he's not out to sell you anything or get you to waste money.

After getting the chance to meet Rawze, watch him work, and get to know him a little, I can honestly say that he, and this site, is one in a billion thing. There's no pyramid scheme, no hidden agenda or nefarious angle, and that pretty much anything he tells you concerning these red-headed motors is really for YOUR benefit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Lostfarmboy , Rawze , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head Gasket cm2250 - Rawze - 11-16-2019,
RE: Head Gasket cm2250 - Nostalgic - 11-16-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.