First time buyer O/0
11-17-2019, (Subject: First time buyer O/0 ) 
RE: First time buyer O/0
(11-17-2019 )Paccardude Wrote:  
(11-17-2019 )Magard Wrote:  My suggestions are to go buy a pro star with Cummins. 3.55 gears 10 spd. Don’t get the ones with fuel tanks under the doors. They are to heavy up front. Find one that the tanks are under the sleeper area. That should be a pretty common set up. The reason for pro star is because the max force engine has ruined that trucks resale value. Even if it has a Cummins. These trucks are cheap. And efficient. 40k buys a pretty descent one. Beat the shi#t out of the seller because when you go to upgrade it won’t be worth much. Which is ok if bought right. Someone will buy it for cash when your done and it needs to be affordable for that situation. This forum is full of knowledge on those trucks. You will be in good hands here. Also try and buy a truck that hasn’t been run in the salt much. They usually cost a little more but it’s worth it.

Hi Magard,

I'm looking at truck paper right now. Do you know any reputable sites or even auctions that might be worth checking out?

thanks

Truckpaper is about the best, it's my go to when i'm looking. I suggest you want a rearend ratio of 3.7 preferably or 3.55. Enter this in the keyword search box. Then just narroe it down from what comes up

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First time buyer O/0 - hhow55 - 11-17-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.