Question about EGT's
11-23-2019, (Subject: Question about EGT's ) 
RE: Question about EGT's
(11-23-2019 )smorgan87 Wrote:  I like internal temp myself so that i know im not roasting my turbo but rawze's reasoning behind watching heat soak is to keep an eye on fuel burn. Heat goes up its time to down shift and slow down. Kind of a matter of ur goals. Get there faster or burn less fuel getting there and making the $. My particular line of work usually involves turning, burning and getting there fast so i can squeeze in another load for the day. Most otr work u have plenty time to get there and ur not gonna make any more $ if ur there an hr early. In fact they dont usually give a damn that u exist at all.

I would like to be able to be flexible vs being ridged in this business, me personally it depends. I wouldn't rush to pick/deliver a load if it paid 1.60 but if it compensated more then enough for the fuel and and extra hastle of worrying will i be able to make it on time or not. it would depend on the situation with me. does it pay enough or worth enough. We need to make money one way or another with out cutting corners because that doesnt help no one especially the o/o or company's.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about EGT's - Evotrucker - 11-23-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.