Rawze Dpf help
06-21-2016, (Subject: Rawze Dpf help ) 
RE: Rawze Dpf help
It should never take more than 40 minutes to do a parked regen. If it does,.. there is something very wrong.

I would heavily suggest you replace the IMAP and exh. gas pressure sensors and clean the doser injector good. The do another regen first and time it.

If the DOC or DPF is face-plugged, it will cause low boost and it will also damage the engine to drive it like that. All the excess heat from the restriction will damage injectors, valves, and even crack pistons/heads.

If the forced regen does not fix it, or takes too long, have the cans pulled and baked/inspected. Take pictures of the faces BEFORE they have been touched and put them here on the forum. Many times it will lead to what might be wrong.

Any coolant loss? oil consumption? These can face plug DPF cans fast, and can even make them go bad.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Rawze Dpf help - scott - 06-20-2016,
RE: Rawze Dpf help - Waterloo - 06-21-2016,
RE: Rawze Dpf help - simon999 - 06-21-2016,
RE: Rawze Dpf help - scott - 06-21-2016,
RE: Rawze Dpf help - Rawze - 06-21-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.