My experience with the CrossFire Company
06-23-2016, (Subject: My experience with the CrossFire Company ) 
My experience with the CrossFire Company
I have the CrossFire tire pressure equalizers on the drives, and discovered one had failed, you could hear the air leaking from it. I pulled it off and aired the tires up...

I looked up my purchase on Amazon, I bought from Tri States in MO, I called them, nice guys, and they gave me the CrossFire number for warranty work. I gave CrossFire a call and explained the issue with the unit, told the CrossFire warranty lady when and where I bought it, etc. They have a one year warranty on these units, I was just three days away from the year expiring. The lady on the phone gave me an RA number and told me to send the failed unit in when I could, the warranty would be honored no matter when they received the old unit, and she never asked me for proof of purchase, and took my word for it. Well, the other day I got a new CrossFire in the mail. All I can say is WOW! A company actually standing behind its product. I will continue to use these CrossFire units, as I now know these guys really do stand behind their product. I think the entire process took two, maybe three weeks. The new one is now installed and working fine. Kudos to CrossFire!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
My experience with the CrossFire Company - Waterloo - 06-23-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.