2014 Peterbilt 367 Dump Truck! My First Truck and Need Your Help!
12-27-2019, (Subject: 2014 Peterbilt 367 Dump Truck! My First Truck and Need Your Help! ) 
2014 Peterbilt 367 Dump Truck! My First Truck and Need Your Help!
Hey guys i plan on being more active on this forum now that i am in the process of purchasing my own truck. I have been on this forum for a long time lurking and am finally ready to take on the role as an owner operator. Instead of creating new threads all over the place i have decided to start this blog so i can post pictures and ask questions. I am currently looking to purchase a 2014 367 Peterbilt with a 525/1850 CM2350 Isx 15. I havent got the truck yet but i already ordered inline 6 with cummins insite from ebay lol. That way i will be ready to roll by the time its in my hands since shipping will take forever. I have attached some pics of the motor below if you have any input you could give me or anything that sticks out that i should be aware of please let me know i appreciate it thank you! I currently have an appointment set for my local cummins dealer to do a dyno test on the truck and check it all out for any issues as well as visual inspection of the turbo. Im going to be replacing the fuel pump as soon as its mine due to the truck having 450,000km and reading on here that it is overdue. Oil bypass filter will be coming soon as well as keeping a strict oil change policy. After the initial checks done by mechanics im looking to do as much work as i can on the truck my self unless its anything major that may be out of my league. I look forward to hearing your opinions on the following photos good and bad as i want to do things right when it comes to this truck. Thank you!

P.S. Clicking on the photos will blow them up into a much larger size i tried to get the best quality photos i could.

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2014 Peterbilt 367 Dump Truck! My First Truck and Need Your Help! - dumptruckisx - 12-27-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.