2011 Prostar Electrical fault
12-29-2019, (Subject: 2011 Prostar Electrical fault ) 
RE: 2011 Prostar Electrical fault
(12-29-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  I sent you a pm with a gift, I hope the link works.

The electrical problem you are having is a new one on me. It is more than likely something in the can bus system, like when I had my ABS, Jake and TC lights flashing going down the road. I took to dealer and they ran Diamond Logic and it pointed to the compass module.

The dealer wanted $350 for the module, and it was back ordered. I found one on eBay for $20.

Check your messages, and thank Lonestar... Just passing it on.
My fan would go off and on mostly in the morning. Once she got good and warmed up it would act right. No codes and changed the actuator. Also it had the electrical fault on the dash with it shutting down a couple times. Over about three months, I would check the ECM fuse under the hood and it would run. Like a bad gremlin that left no trace. Well the ECM fried and she went on the hook. New ECM and the fan acts right now. Hope it's not your ECM, it wasn't cheap.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 Prostar Electrical fault - Ricky - 12-29-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.